OT: RE: [aprssig] info for TM-D710E in car

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 04:18:46 EST 2008

"We did not air down for the ramp test, but we did have the front
anti-swaybar disconnected and the front ARB locker engaged."

That in my book is cheating for a ramp test!  :-)   Now try it with the
vehicle set up as normal!..

Dave G0WBX (G8KBV)
Land Rover 109/110 Hybrid coiler, with ARB in the back, and tougher
half-shafts (spindles).  Nice!

Oh, and Top band to 70cms radio, APRS, PC Based SatNav, with most of the
UK OS digital maps loaded.
Also member of Bux and Oxon 4x4 Response Group.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk