[aprssig] Commerical APRS Tracker

JJ jjesson at voyager.net
Sun Jan 27 13:29:54 EST 2008

I am very familiar with this simplex design... Globalstar satellites are
LEO's and this hardware is based upon the Axonn STX board and uses a
spread-spectrum patented protocol to talk one-way to the Globalsar LEOs.
Should adapt to amateur satellites... longer latency obviously with fewer
satellites.

Joe KB9LZB