[aprssig] Davis Weather Station on APRS

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Sun Jan 20 19:59:25 EST 2008

You do need their interface, which comes with WeatherLink. With a free
add-in, you can convert the WeatherLink into an APRS-compatible sentence.
*Or*, Davis sells a different interface that directly outputs APRS sentences
and connects directly to a TNC. The downside with that approach is you lose
the PC interface.
Weather Display will definitely also work, if you want to spend the extra
money on that.

Brad.
VE3BSM