[aprssig] Macbook for radio ?

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Sun Jan 20 19:42:43 EST 2008

Definitely. I bought a black Macbook just before Christmas and I don't
regret it one bit. OSX is a great OS, and as mentioned Xastir runs great
under it.

I've not tried any other Ham apps (haven't had time yet), but was able
to install Xastir via Macports and it works with my TH-D7 just fine.

73
Stephen
K1LNX