[aprssig] RE: [amsat-bb] eeepc

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Sat Jan 19 21:59:51 EST 2008

perl, predict, gpredict and xastir all run on it

beware the screen is small and no cd

you are best to turn off the dekstop easy mode

I added a deb repositry from the US and it added hundreds more packages

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net