[aprssig] Carry Ons

Joel Kandel kandelj at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 05:42:36 EST 2008

I have traveled through McCarran (LAS) many times with an HT, GPS, pocket shortwave receiver, PDA, and accompanying wiring for a rental car in my carry-on with no problems. Of course, they all stop and look at the X0Ray image very carefully, and maybe rub the handle for traces of explosives, but have otherwise not been hasseled.
Joel, KI4T