[aprssig] Cruise

Amir Findling K9CHP sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 18:38:33 EST 2008

I'll be cruising with Holland America in the Caribbean and will be on
the air as PA/K9CHP/mm operating under CEPT as the ship is of Dutch
registry. Holland America was very accommodating to Ham Radio Operator
needs so far. I will be on HF, 20m, 17m SSB and any other open band. No
APRS though. I don't think there are digis in the Islands.

    * 73 de K9CHP Amir Findling, Member ARRL, WAC
    * Senior K9 Handler, Cayuga County Highland SAR
    * K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of SAR Teams
    * 1st Special Response Group (1SRG)