[aprssig] ICOM 910

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Thu Jan 3 19:59:26 EST 2008

I think I read the manual wrong.

The 9600 baud menu option is for TX.

But what has me confused now, is setting this to 1200, does it do what my
icom 706 does, and affect the rx 9600 pin ?

I think what I have to do is

1. Set the 9600 baud option to "OFF" in the menu (this is only for TX)

2. Then 9k6 and 1k2 data will be available as normal from the 9k6 and 1k2
pins on the data sockets.

This would allow me to tx and rx 1200 baud on VHF (ISS), and rx only 9600
baud on the go32 and ao51.

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au
http://www.tech-software.net