[aprssig] APRS for SATERN

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:55:48 EST 2008

I was asked for the symbol to use for the Salvation Army
communications, and I responded with the suggestion to use the
"S" overlay on the \a for SATERN communications stations and an
"S" overlay on \c for the mobile canteens...

I have made SATERN suggestions in the past, but cannot find
them.  To make sure I don't forget in the future, I will add a
note to the symbols file:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/symbolsX.txt

Bob, WB4APR

either