[aprssig] APRS Tracker Flyer

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 12 10:39:30 EST 2008

I haven't included this with the OT1+ or Tracker2 because I don't see a
good way to do it with most radios.  Without dual VFOs you're either
listening to the voice channel or you're listening to the APRS channel
to avoid collisions and decode waypoints and messages.

Voice Alert would be fine, only most people don't have radios that
provide an unsquelched audio output for the tracker that's independent
of the CTCSS-muted speaker output.

Scott
N1VG