[aprssig] Crowded band

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:24:50 EST 2008

More doesn't = better, especially if they are 450 miles out.  Here in
the DC area way too many people are running 3 hop paths and they are
heard in Philadelphia and the same with some folks in Philadelphia -
their packets are generally not helpful to folks in DC and it creates
more congestion on the 144.39 frequency.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R