[aprssig] Another poison packet???

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Thu Dec 4 10:26:44 EST 2008

    Several nights ago, I spent the night at Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
When I woke up, my HamHUD had some weird characters across the screen,
and the TNC would not respond to anything I tried until I cycled power
off and back on, when it began to operate normally again.

    I've seen this several times over the past five years or so, but not
in the past 2 or 3.  I don't know what station might have sent those odd
characters, but it might be worth chasing down, if someone is in that area.

    7 3
    Earl

--
KD5XB -- Earl Needham