[aprssig] OpenAPRS WEB page

Kai Gunter Brandt kai.brandt at hjemme.no
Wed Aug 20 17:31:46 EDT 2008

Robert Bruninga skrev:
But this was probably mostly forgotten.  But it is good that you
> raise it up.  It would be nice to get feedback on any/all
> systems that by-luck, parse the 5th digit and do not mess up
> their text, and those that do.  It wuold be nice to see how the
> D710 handles it because we can fix that...

The PHG works ok on the 710
Using more than four numbers does not show any more information.

But if the QSY function should work the radio has to receive it like this:
PHG2435 433.500MHz C097
Now the PHG is decoded corect and the QSY function works

Using this: 433.500MHz C097 PHG2435
and now only the QSY function works

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA