[aprssig] Help Please

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Aug 19 09:46:23 EDT 2008

> ZL2TZE-1>APU16N,TCPIP*,qAC,T2APRSNZ:;HAMFEST
> *190335z4148.02S\17219.97Eh 6TH & 7TH Sept 2008 Fire Station
> [Location changes too fast (>500 km/h)]

That's because whatever software you are talking about seems to
be interpreting the "6th and 7th" as a course and speed.  A very
high speed at that.  So probably it is a bug in that software
(Im not following this close enough to understand what or
where).  But change the format of the object to what is
receommended for HAMFEST objects and see if it works.

Name is HFEST-ddx where dd is day of month and x is chosen to
make it unique.  Check for others on y our same day at
http://map.findu.com/hfest*

Good luck.
Bob, WB4APR