[aprssig] Help Please

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 19 03:41:06 EDT 2008

Hi Don,
                Yep thanks for the info I have looked at how we should
display these events Not HAMFEST but HFEST-ddx
the dd = date the x= is for findu

From : Thanks guys !!!

http://nwaprs.blogspot.com/2008/07/publish-hamfests-with-aprs.html

Please use this format for the name of your HAMFEST object:

HFEST-ddx

Use the "\h" symbol which is a bright red object...

This not only makes them stand out on the map, but also includes the DATE
(dd) in the object name to make it clear this is a future object. The "x" on
the end makes it unique so that FINDU
can find them all:

I have now done the right thing HFEST-6x  hopefully this will sort it out

Many thanks

Phillip ZL2TZE