[aprssig] Fuel Stops

Adam C. (gmail) adam.cartwright at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:48:40 EDT 2008

Hmm, I'm warming up to this.  My first thought on OP was "great, more SPAM"
because I can imagine these little gas station advertisements getting digi'd
all over the place.  But the implementation mentioned below actually makes
sense.

I'm trying to get myself and others out of the "tracker mentality" as well.
I have a question there about beaconing Objects. How does one go about
providing the proper identity when beaconing an object such as this? If
you're using a tactical call, should you then put your call sign in the
status text somewhere, so as to be legal?  Sorry for the noobie question,
but I'm still trying to get my head around the "non-tracking" capabilities
of APRS.

Adam Cartwright (W0AKO)
Castle Rock, Colorado