[aprssig] Mobile Displays on FINDU & .FI

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Tue Aug 12 12:28:51 EDT 2008

I changed the shading per below and changed the font to a fixed width per a
suggestion I received off list and also added a little help blurb about what
the shading means.

I gave out the following URL earlier:

http://www.oaprs.net/mobile/object/<callsign>

And I've found that objects with the plus sign in them aren't getting
interpreted correctly because it's considered a space in URL land.  I'm
working on getting mod_rewrite to treat it correctly but for now just keep
that in mind when using it to find objects.  If it doesn't work using the
above link, use the search field and "find:object" instead and it'll pop up.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net