[aprssig] Mobile Displays on FINDU & .FI

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:01:06 EDT 2008

> How about another similar window, showing
> how it will look when received on a TH-D7

I'd suggest the single window, but change the shading for the 3rd and subsequent lines.

The first two 10 byte lines are visible on all systems (D7) and should be on white background.  The third line (8 bytes visible on the D700) should have a gray background. Additional lines should be on a dark gray background up to 42 as visible on the D710 and anything after 42 should be truncated.

We want a clear indication of what parts of the text that mobiles can see.

Bob, WB4APR