[aprssig] portable station.

Henry Wolcott ka1wts at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 23:06:29 EDT 2008

If you go to the following page then to links then the download page you will find pics of a d700 go box.

http://www.kb1jdx.com/ctaresr4/goals.html

Hank  KA1WTS

"Wes Johnston, AI4PX" <wes at ai4px.com> wrote: I have an idea for a portable station.... The sort of thing that I could lift into the back of my SUV and drag thru the woods.  a wooden box that would attach to a handtruck and fold open to reveal a deep cycle battery in the bottom.  I'd like to mount a d700 (or other remote head radio) in the box and be able to conveniently get the head out to a table top... should have room to stow a laptop inside.... anyone done this or have plans I could use as a starting point?

--
Wes
---