[aprssig] portable station.

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 21:44:39 EDT 2008

Hi,
Start here and see what you may use as suggestions to
start with.  At the bottom of the page there are
orange kits for different uses.  They all fit in a
large tool box cabinet for transportation.  These are
from a SATERN unit in New York.

http://home.comcast.net/~buck0/combox.htm

Here is another link to look at for more ideas:

http://home.comcast.net/~buck0/How_to_build_HVOB.pdf

Good luck,
Chris
KB8UIH