[aprssig] portable station.

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Mon Apr 28 16:49:17 EDT 2008

There are a couple of projects like this at:
http://www.mercuryproject.org/2006/10/repeater-radio-assembly.html

That link is for a portable repeater but the general setup would work with
any radio.  The box is a pelican waterproof case on wheels with a slide out
handle.  It was built for wilderness Search and Rescue missions.  It's a
little flashy but effective.

Greg (N7NXS)
OpenAPRS.Net