[aprssig] portable station.

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Sun Apr 27 20:33:31 EDT 2008

I have an idea for a portable station.... The sort of thing that I could
lift into the back of my SUV and drag thru the woods.  a wooden box that
would attach to a handtruck and fold open to reveal a deep cycle battery in
the bottom.  I'd like to mount a d700 (or other remote head radio) in the
box and be able to conveniently get the head out to a table top... should
have room to stow a laptop inside.... anyone done this or have plans I could
use as a starting point?

--
Wes
---