[aprssig] KC0RNP TCP/IP

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Sat Apr 26 23:09:41 EDT 2008

I am having problems with Messaging using TCP/IP I am using
secound.aprs.net:10156 for the server. I can send to WB0VTM with not
problem, but I am not able to send to anyone else.

I do have my KC0RNP-9 back up but it is "Over The Air" and using TCP/IP

I also have my Valuadation Number put into UI-View.

Any one have any ideas as to why I can't message anyone using TCP/IP?

--
Richard N. Piper IV
Executive Director Media4God Ministries

Herrin IL 618-681-1624 Richard.Piper at Media4God.org

Ham Radio: KC0RNP
GMRS Radio: WQHV771