[aprssig] Best TH-D7A after-market battery

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 22:24:13 EDT 2008

--- John Habbinga <kc5zrq at gmail.com> wrote:

> All of the D7 packs that I've seen are made with
> "2/3 A" battery
> cells.  Mine had 600 mAh cells in it.  I work at a
> battery store and
> the highest capacity we have is 1100 mAh in NiMH.

I have been using Batteries America batteries AND
their charger ever since my D7 was new. About 2
years ago I bought two of their PB-39h 9.6 volt
1450 mAh NiMH batteries - the older ones were 1100
mAh. I recommend their charger also - this has been
better than the stock battery that seemed to die
prematurely.

de Charlie, N5EXY,
South Suburban Greater Hutto