[aprssig] Best TH-D7A after-market battery

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sat Apr 26 23:45:34 EDT 2008

I have used the Maha PB39H NiMH in 6 volt 1800 mah ... for years in my
two D7s and they are great. At 6v they only put out a little over 3
watts but they last a long time and so far in use I never have notice
the difference between 3w and 5 watts ....

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog