[aprssig] College tuitions

bob evinger wd9eka at evinger.com
Wed Apr 9 13:03:40 EDT 2008

I'll second what the other bob said. But for my oldest daughter it was an
eye opener from her. Guess we have a different set of values, both my wife
and I had to mostly pay our own way through college as our parents didnt
have mcbucks and we knew that up front. Kids have been told the same, if
they want to live at home and go to a local school fine but dont expect to
bankroll them.
NIcole, my oldest is a ham but only because that was a requirement before
she  could get her drivers license. We have chosen not to do the McMansion
thing as well so her  "need" as perceived by the government/school bodies
is non- existant.

Could never get her to let me put an external on her car, threatened to
put an aprs tracker in it when she was in high school though :)

bob e.