[aprssig] Need Path Mentoring

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 18:48:14 EDT 2007

Not to beat a dead horse here, but you may notice that both our
vehicles the D700s have PM1, PM2, PM4, PM5 are identical, so if we
switch vehicles for whatever reason, I don't have to stop and think
to myself "what vehicle am I in, which channel is mine?" ... I know
that regardless of vehicle PM1 is me 'on the road.' Likewise if my
wife takes my Ranger truck, PM5 is her 'on the road' ... saves A LOT
of confusion! In fact I wouldn't mind if Kenwood added 5 more
configuration memories. I can think of uses for all of them!

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog