[aprssig] TWO-WAY trackers!

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 14:08:36 EDT 2007

Thats easy to say when you live in Europe where a long afternoon's
drive could easily cover three or four countries  and a bunch of
digis... but here in the US we have places where an afternoon's drive
won't even cross one state and digis are sometimes farther apart than
you countries are wide ... 50 watts then can be highly appropriate.
You are focusing on the wrong evil, it's not the equipment, it's the
operator. The TMD7x0 has three power settings (5 , 25, 50)  and they
are the choice of the operator. Education, not prohibition is the
solution.

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog