[aprssig] New APRS virtual reality Idea!

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Sep 20 15:34:55 EDT 2007

Oh yeah, and the compass has to be on your head.

Given hams' propensity for absurd head wear that might not be a big
deal.  It doesn't have quite the same potential for loss of dignity as
my idea for a helmet-mounted anemometer for paraglider pilots.

Who knew a propeller beanie could actually be functional?

Scott
N1VG