[aprssig] DCC and Family Activties

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 12:56:17 EDT 2007

Thank you Stan, Ken and comments from others on their suggestions!  In recap, here's what I've received about locally or regionally significant stuff for families in this area (within a 1-hour drive or so).  I've Googled what I could and included links, in case others will be bringing families, too:

* air museum at the airport (BDL)
  http://www.neam.org/
* the Big E (the New England
States Exposition) - a multi-state fair is just up I-91 in West
Springfield, Mass (about 1/2 hour away)
  http://www.thebige.com/
 * the Mark Twain House is in Hartford
  http://www.marktwainhouse.org/
* The Connecticut Trolley Museum is about 5 miles east of the DCC site
  http://www.ceraonline.org/t2.htm

Ev, W2EV