[aprssig] DCC and Family Activties

w2kb at comcast.net w2kb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 11:32:51 EDT 2007

The Connecticut Trolley Museum is about 5 miles east of the DCC site.  They have stuff for kids to look at,  and even run birthday parties, etc.  The highlight is a couple mile ride on an old-time electric trolley car, several including an open air car from Montreal are operable.

See:  http://www.ceraonline.org/t2.htm

73,

---Ken W2KB

From: Ev Tupis <w2ev at yahoo.com>