[aprssig] Digipeaters with local sysop rules...

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 19:14:56 EDT 2007

Shaking his head while going tsk, tsk, Steve Wrote:

Sad indeed...  But funny at the same time, in a
pathetic sort of way.

I know everything except how to be himble.

73, Steve, K9DCI

--  You know that sea of entropy we were going to
drown in?   Well, upon closer examination, it turns
out to be ignorance -- Steve Noskowicz, 1985

[snip]
> didn't need an antenna because they "had an antenna
> tuner", pointing to the AC power supply...

> ... the only endpoint of APRS is findu...

> ...the only way to have maps on a computer is from
the Internet...

> ...70-watt ...transceiver wired...with 26-gauge zip
cord...

> ...don't need to monitor...Windows program to
calibrate the Tiny Track" !!!