[aprssig] Digipeaters with local sysop rules...

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:30:40 EDT 2007

I'm pretty new to APRS and I still don't know much about RF networks,
but I'm learning.  It sounds like Stephen is trying to maken an
argument for making APRS easy for appliance operators because there
are so many who are "clueless".  The trouble is, if someone else does
all the work, everyone will stay "clueless" and never learn a thing.
If everyone who uses the network has to learn about what makes it all
work, the network will benifit from continued improvement and smart
growth.

73 de Joe NE3R