[aprssig] Re: Re: Homemade APRS with MCS-51 and TCM3105NL

jecksons at softhome.net jecksons at softhome.net
Tue Sep 11 23:09:14 EDT 2007

>Are you saying you want to run a baud rate that's not 1200 or 2400, or
>that the MX614 isn't accurate enough for you?
I'm saying,Didn't had MX614P and imposibble to bought the MX614P.
Did you had info how's to get sample the MX614P?

>If availability is the problem, then I can help you there - I carry the
>MX614P for USD $9 on my website:

>https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=51

>International shipping (by letter post) is around $3 or $4.
Is there possible argentdata sent me the sample on MX614P,I didn't had
credits card and every money order(bought dollars or foreign currencies must
added 30US$ bank Draft).

Thank's
Jeck