[aprssig] Re: Homemade APRS with MCS-51 and TCM3105NL

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 10 22:13:56 EDT 2007

If availability is the problem, then I can help you there - I carry the
MX614P for USD $9 on my website:

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=51

International shipping (by letter post) is around $3 or $4.

I also just got the TCM3105 in stock (only a few units) today - I'll add
a listing shortly.  They're more expensive than the MX614P, though.

Scott
N1VG