[aprssig] Re: Re: Homemade APRS with MCS-51 and TCM3105NL

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 12 00:29:59 EDT 2007

CML has sent me samples of parts before, though if you're overseas they
might want to ship collect.  I've gotten 'free' samples from Taiwan that
way for about $70 in shipping fees.

argentdata.com is my site, and no, I'm afraid I can't give out samples
of that chip, but I do take PayPal.  And occasionally wire transfers and
Western Union.  What country are you in?

Scott
N1VG