[aprssig] RE: Bob how to initiate SOS in EU? RSVP 73 Reb

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 9 16:58:23 EDT 2007

He's on packet with bulletins that often don't make any sense, and often
messages to him go unacknowledged.

He was going on recently about how it would be a waste of time seeking
emergency help on packet. This guy sent out packet bulletins seeking
advice on what he should do for his wife's frequent and excessive nose
bleeds that had become severe enough to fill the eye socket! He
eventually got the message that a hospital should be involved.

Bob, do something useful with your time, like bashing your head against
a wall. At least that feels good when you stop.

Ray vk2tv