[aprssig] RE: Bob how to initiate SOS in EU? RSVP 73 Reb

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Sep 9 13:22:12 EDT 2007

If anyone has contact with G6XCJ:

I have been getting emails nearly daily and weekly from G6XCJ
about wanting SOS to replace EMERGENCY in APRS in Europe.

I have answered all of his emails, and all of this packet
messages but all emails bounce, and his QRX email bounces, and
my on-air messages are never acked.

SO if anyone knows how to get in touch with him, tell him I have
received and answered all of his emails.  But nothing is getting
through.

Bob, WB4APR