[aprssig] Longueuil Hamfest - Saturday, October 27th - The Shoppe will be there

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 21:58:10 EDT 2007

-------------------------
Saturday, October 27
Hamfest de Rive-sud de Montréal - Longueuil, Québec
Location: Place Desaulniers, 1023, Blvd Taschereau, Longueuil, QC
Vendors 06h00 - General Admission 09h00 - 13h00 Talk-in: VE2RSM
145.390 (-)
Information E-mail: <ve2fda at rac.ca>
Admission: $5 CD
Web page: <http://www.raqi.ca/~ve2clm/hamfesta.htm>
------------------------

The Shoppe at Wulfden <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml> will
be here for the entire hamfest. I will have my range of Arduino
compatible kits based upon Paul Badger's BBB abd RBBA,  serial
programming adapters, FTDI USB-TTL serial cables, breadboards, power
supplies, PICAXE products and chips, some Basic Stamp stuff, LCD
displays, and serial LCD boards, and a lot of other stuff.

I have reserved two tables so I have enough room that you can play
with some of  the stuff.For Arduino people I  will have my Mac laptop
and my bootloader burner and a stash of ATmega168-20PU chips. I offer
the use of  the setup to burn bootloaders  on your own chips and will
sell you a chip, if you need one, at a very modest markup. I will
also have with me for handling and play,  two LilyPad Arduinos and
one of Lady Ada's Breaduino boards, as well as an not too old NG
board and a Diecemila with one of Lady Ada's new shield boards.I have

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog