[aprssig] Soldering To Coin Batteries

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 04:39:05 EDT 2007

Or use conductive epoxy (silver loaded) or paint to attach the wires, as
the battery current is in the uA range, or salvage one from an old PC
motherboard, & never need to mess about again there after.

73

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk