[aprssig] APRS Satellite Status

Stan Olson k9swx at k9swx.com
Sun Oct 21 20:29:09 EDT 2007

Bob,

Just had a visible 63 degree passover of the ISS a few minutes ago here
in IL. I monitored 145.825 and also 145.800 on my D7A but heard zilch.
According to the ariss.net page, the ISS hasn't been heard in over 6
days. Any thoughts on this? Is the digipeater shutoff for shuttle ops in
the next few days? Also, which frequency should I be monitoring for the
ISS here in the US? I always thought it was 145.800 (per Bob's website),
but the AMSAT page also shows an APRS digipeater on 145.825. Thanks!

Stan