[aprssig] Latest on UIVIEW/GO-32/D7

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Tue Oct 16 08:24:43 EDT 2007

THis brings up the other question about GO-32:  the "hole" above about 60 degrees elevation.  How about a horizontal dipole antenna oriented east/west.  Its "holes" will be on the east and west horizons, where a polar-orbiter will seldom be detectable.

On all the "good" passes, the bird will be going through the dount, and not the hole.