[aprssig] GO32/UVIEW-32 problems

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Sun Oct 14 13:28:03 EDT 2007

In the radio menu, I only see one setting for baud rate - that's the one in the APRS menu.  Went thru the manual, etc...

Tried all sorts of stuff to get the script to leave the D7 in a workable mode
1) If I comment-out (or delete) the line setting the data band ("DTB 0!DTB 0"), the radio winds up in APRS (not PACKET) mode, and UIVIEW gives an error message to the effect that the TNC didn't respond properly.

2) I used a dumb terminal program to change the baud rate to 9600, but couldn't get the "96" to appear on the screen.  I confirmed that it was transmitting at 9600 baud.   I can't find a way to insert the "HB 9600" command in the script so it'll be digested by the D7.

Is there any documentation on the syntax for the "setup" portion of the script?