[aprssig] GO32/UVIEW-32 problems

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Oct 14 10:05:24 EDT 2007

> ... On the outgoing portion of the 84 degree pass,
> I put the D7 into APRS mode, ... and it immediately
>  decoded lots and lots of packets,
> while UIVIEW reported nothing.

The packet BAUD setting and APRS baud setting are two different settings.  One is under RADIO-TNC and the other is under APRS-BAUD RATE or something like that.  So for UIVIEW you have to change the one in the RADIO menu.

OR... just go to terminal mode in UIview and change it on the fly using the TNC's HB command.  Set HB to 9600.

Maybe that was it?  The front panel should have shown "96" if you were in the correct baud rate...

Bob
WB4APR