[aprssig] GO-32 APRS Receiving tests.

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:32:01 EDT 2007

On 10/9/07, Bob Bruninga <bruninga at usna.edu> wrote:
> >> So if you have a D700 parked in the open sky
> >> between 8 to 12 AM and PM local time and can
> >> set it for 9600 APRS, then let us know
> >> what you pick up.
> >
> > That might be a good use for the cross band,
> > receive on UHF, retransmit on 144.39 setup
>
>Hummh... but only the APRS users would have a second hop!
>
> Neat, that might work!
>
> Oh, but then who is lsiteing for 9600 baud on 144.39... shcuks.

Ahh... Out here (Seattle area) we have APRS/etc at 9600 on both UHF
and VHF.   So even if we can't dual speed the D700, we do have an
channel to put the packets on...

I guess I really do have to get the D700 hooked straight to the
battery and not through the ignition which was the easy way to get it
on the air.

Bill - WA7NWP