[aprssig] A Different Language [Was: Need EPROM Burned]

Mike Galgano mgalgano at nanosecond.com
Mon Oct 8 19:16:34 EDT 2007

My wife translated a contract to French for a certain Canadian
province's consumption. She buried "The cows graze lazily in the field."
in the middle of the text, to see if anybody ever read it. If they did,
they never said anything.

A set of instructions for a replacement fuser unit read that it might
emit some white smoke on initial use, and to "Be careful not to inhale
the fumes, which are harmless to the human body".

Mike KB7PUX