[aprssig] SCOUTS to RF Broadcast Server???

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Oct 7 19:15:15 EDT 2007

This is inconsequential since the client retry will still be acked.  Not
enough bandwidth used to worry about adding the necessary overhead to
track individual station's messages (this is done with my WHO-IS and
email servers because not recognizing dupes can be an issue with those).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net