[aprssig] APRS resolution

Ken H> sailingtoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:31:38 EDT 2007

Wes, you have stated it so clearly - thanks for the input.  I'm outta
here - gotta head up home toward N. Alabama.  Look for my APRS
positions K9FV-1 on the bike.  We'll see how many *hits* I get on the
ride north.

This site seems to be about the best for tracking -
http://aprs.he.fi/?call=K9FV-1 - there are a couple others that are
good also...

I'll be running WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 with PL100 and Voice Alert.

73 de K9FV