[aprssig] APRS resolution

Ken H> sailingtoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:27:16 EDT 2007

I did not realize APRS was limited to 30 to 60 ft resolution - Hmmm,
hey that's still pretty good for something that is FREE as in ham
radio.  Still would be ok for resolution to be a bit better.  I was
thinking it was limited to more like 20 to 30 ft - silly me- open
mouth, insert foot {trying to remove foot}

73 de Ken H. K9FV