[aprssig] Re: I may be setting up a digipeater

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Oct 3 22:47:57 EDT 2007

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> Because he is already outputting a different Frequency Object
> for a different repeater...

Makes sense. That leaves me wondering why the original poster said the
operator for the existing digi "declined" rather than just stating that it
was already generating a repeater object.

> So that is how this discussion came about. The mountain is also
> close to the Appalachian trail, and so the idea of a 144.99
> input is something I would like to see up there for tracking low
> power Microtracks and Rtracks etc...

A digi with a 144.990 MHz input makes even more sense if it's near a hiking
trail. If the proposed location for the new digi will have similar coverage
to the voice repeater it will be creating the object for, even better yet!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH